Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Hetalia Season Six

I was doing some research about season six of Hetalia yesterday because seriously, I have no idea whether there will be one or not. All the searches generated on Google have some pretty mixed results. :/ For example, one link says that it won't come out for another few years. T.T (Which would like, kill me.) Some other links have been saying that the rumor is false. T^^T I'm so terribly confused right now, I just want to hit myself on the head and eat pasta.

I seriously hope there's a season six though. *O* And that some news will appear confirming or not confirming the production of season six.

But to past the time, why not try this awesome Hetalia birthday game I found? XD (If you can't see it, just click on the picture.)



"England forces you to dress in their clothes because they want to become one with you."

O.e Well. Um. Signing off for now.

~Devi, your resident Hetalian

(Edit: Forgot to say that picture isn't mine. >.<)

No comments:

Post a Comment